Pheromones for Men and Women Site Map
Articles on Phromones
- What Are Pheromones and How do They Work? Pheromones are chemical substances produced by our bodies that have the power to subconsciously trigger certain behaviors in those who can "detect" them.
- When to Use Pheromones? While some apply pheromones every morning - before going to work, others use pheromones before going out at night.
- Where do Female Pheromones Come From? Female pheromones come from three places – which isn't the case with male pheromones.
- Where to Get Pheromones? Pheromones can be found online as well as at your local sex shop.
- Where to Buy Pheromones Locally? As you probably know, online shopping doesn't only allow you to choose from a greater variety of products but allows you to find out more about specific products.
- Where Are Pheromones Produced in the Human Body? In the human body, pheromones are produced by the apocrine sweat glands.
- Where do Pheromones in Perfume Come From? Synthetic pheromones consist of a combination of lactic and acetic acids, usually found in natural pheromones.
- Where Are Pheromones Found? Even though we still don't know where they exactly come from, studies have shown that the apocrine sweat glands allow them to come to the surface of our skin.
- Where Are Pheromones Produced in Humans? In humans, pheromones are produced within our bodies.
- Pheromones Where to Spray? You can spray pheromones over the usual perfume spots.
- Pheromones Where do They Come From? Before becoming active, they move through our sweat glands, which means that they can surface all over your body.
- Pheromones Where to Apply? You can also try some unconventional areas like the inside of your elbows and knees, as well as your hair.
- Pheromones Where to Buy? You can buy pheromones in your local sex shop or online.
- Which Colognes Contain Pheromones? Cologne pheromones, as their name implies, combine a strong scent with chemical substances that can attract the opposite sex.
- Which Perfumes Use Pheromones? Pheromone perfumes can bring an excellent combination of seductive fragrances and chemicals that make you attractive to the opposite sex.
- Which Aftershaves Contain Pheromones? Some of the best-known aftershaves that contain pheromones are Scent of Eros, The Alter Ego, and Primal Instinct.
- Which Cologne Has Pheromones? The Nexus Pheromones cologne goes a couple of steps further and comes with seven different pheromones designed to help you get noticed by women.
- Which Colognes Have Pheromones? Usually contained in small bottles, these synthetic pheromones can be quite powerful if utilized right.
- Which Perfumes Have Pheromones? When it comes to pheromone perfumes, some of the popular options are Gucci's Gucci Rush, Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle, Hugo Boss' Deep Red, or Lancôme's Hypnose.
- Which Pheromones is Good? By looking at users' testimonials, we have to say that PureMones is one of the best pheromones.
- Which Pheromones Really Work? Concentrated synthetic pheromones are designed to enhance naturally occurring chemicals.
- Which Pheromones Work the Best? Pheromones consisted of top-grade synthetic substances work the best.
- Who Can Smell Pheromones? Both men and women can smell pheromones.
- Who Sells Pheromones? In general, almost every sex shop sells a selection of synthetic pheromones.
- What Pheromones Are in Perfume? Perfumes that contain pheromones have different kinds of this chemical substance.
- What Pheromones Work the Best? Both synthetic and natural pheromones can be of great help.
- What Pheromones Are in Pure Instinct? Pure Instinct is an attractive pheromone cologne that contains androstenone and androstenol.
- What Pheromones do Humans Have? It is believed that humans have a significant number of pheromones.
- What Pheromones Smell Like? Even though some people swear that they can smell pheromones, this substance comes without a scent.
- What Pheromones do Humans Secrete? While estratetraenol is a chemical compound produced by women and acts as an aphrodisiac for certain male individuals, copulins are secreted by the vagina during ovulation.
- What Pheromones Attract Guys? There are different kinds of pheromone products designed to help you attract guys' attention.
- What Pheromones Attract Females? Pheromones like androstenone, androstadienone, and androstenol are believed to help you attract females.
- What Pheromones Are Produced by Humans? Pheromones produced by humans are androstenone, androstadienone, androstenol, estratetraenol, and copulins.
- When Are Human Pheromones Released? For example, when you go out and flirt with someone or even if you're standing close to someone that you find physically attractive.
- When Are Women's Pheromones the Strongest? However, both males and females produce the following three types of pheromones: androstenone, androstadienone, and androstenol.
- When Are Your Pheromones Strongest? For example, your pheromone levels spike when you become aroused or even if you are standing close to someone whose looks you find attractive.
- When Are Female Pheromones Strongest? Female pheromones are strongest during ovulation, as several studies have shown.
- When Are Pheromones Secreted? One of the ways for men and women to increase their pheromone levels (and their sex appeal as well) is to use synthetic pheromones.
- When do Pheromones Wear Off? Pheromones wear off typically after a couple of hours.
- When Are Pheromones Strongest? In theory, pheromones are strongest when individuals become aroused.
RESULTS DISCLAIMER There are limitations with the effects of pheromone based products like with any other product which interacts with the human body. While studies show pheromones have been effective in connection with the results and parallel the claims as contained on this website, we do not guarantee that such results will be achieved by every person that uses Puremones 100% of the time. Results may vary in different degrees depending upon a variety of factors.
For those customers who do not experience positive results we offer 60 days FULL money back guarantee.